This is a very rough design that is basically just a proof of concept. the basic instructions for use are:
1. the clam shell device with clamp to the swing arm.
2. you spin the handle of the "Pizza cutter" to bring it up close the the bead.
3. either prop the bike up and start it, ease the clutch out to spin the wheel slowly breaking the bead. or spin the wheel by hand.
4. same process on other side.
5. this is where a small tire lever may be needed to pull the bead from inside the rim.
6. the "pizza cutter" could then be removed and a cast alum tire wedge device could be installed in the clam shell device hooked under the pulled out bead.
7. rotate the wheel separating one side of the bead with the tool.
8. remove wheel from the swingarm and the second side of the tire bead should easily be able to be removed from the wheel if necessary or just change the tube.