We use hydraulic pistons at door hinges, our damper device, and other optional parts below, to make possible a reconfigurable, adjustable, static damping or automatic variable damping.
1. Extended Hinges with Hydraulic Piston
2. Dampener Block
Optional upgrade parts
3. Wind Panel for automatic adjustment of damping force
With our dampener you can adjust the dampening force by adjusting a bolt, or in some configurations, the adjustment bolt is automatically adjusted during use.
1. Static damping configuration
In this configuration, nothing automatically adjusts the dampener’s adjustment bolt during use.
2. Variable damping configuration using door motion
In this configuration, the damping force as automatically adjusted during use, so that the damping force increases as the door angle increases.
3. Variable damping using optional wind panel.
4. Full power assist system
You only need a hydraulic pump, controller, user interfaces, and electrical power to adapt the already existing damping system to have full power assist, so for Accessibility to those with Disabilities.