Steampunk for power uses a steam power :) Everything is made using steal, wood; theres everywhere mechanical systems - it's alternative for todays computers, electronic etc. So I decided to have mechanical system powered by steam.
You can see that there are 2 steam engines connected with boiling water.
Compass is powered by these 2 engines but it's locked and you need to solve these puzzle. To do this u need turn 5 gears.
- 1st gear moves first ring,
- 2nd gear moves 2nd and 3rd ring,
- 3rd gear moves 1st ring forward and 3rd backward,
- 4th gear moves 2nd ring backward and 3rd forward,
- 5th gear moves 1nd ring backward and 2rd forward;
The correct setting of the rings will unlock the compass... :)
I think that this kind of puzzle isn't to hard to solve it.
I hope you like it.
For contest use a I have made rings with different size of circles - Big PlayAR can put some symbols, number etc - I don/t know what kind of game it will be.