• Using of wheel shape and two rubber rollers (a high friction coefficient ) in order to drive a tool around the wheel and to push the tire
• So a contact pressure must be applied between the wheel and rubber rollers. To get this pressure the two parts of the tool must fitted with the screw and socket wrench.
• Rotation of the tool is obtained by a socket wrench via the nut and a gearing assembly( to reduce the force )
• Material of parts : Steel with high resistance
• This tool can be used for all sizes
• It’s compact and can be used for front wheel and rear wheel
• The tool can be both for mounting and removing tires