You Guys did it again! We've reached another milestone, and would like to celebrate with those who make this possible - our talented members in the GrabCAD Community!
Like we did with the four million celebration, we're looking to each of you to design what you think would be the ideal trophy to honor this occasion.
Who better to design a trophy to celebrate this huge milestone than you? Your fellow members produce and share astonishing work every day. It's your chance to say thank you and nominate your favorite GrabCADrs for recognition. Include them in your entry and in the comments on this page.
Winner of the Trophy Challenge will have their design 3D printed and will be given to the creator and all the Highlighted members of this 6 Million Member Campaign.
1. Must Celebrate the achievement of 6 million members in the GrabCAD Community
2. Your Own Unique Design
3. Trophy Must have color
4. Use GrabCAD Print to check on Color and Send a Print File
- Must Fit on a J750 Tray - 490 x 390 x 200 mm (19.3 x 15.35 x 7.9 in.)
- Submission file format: .PRINT, VRML or OBJ (preferred for Color and Printing)
- Estimate in GrabCAD Print
USEFUL GUIDES AND TUTORIALS:
Printing Full Color FEA Results on 3D Printers
How to 3D Print Textured Objects Inside Clear Plastic Bottles
How to Create Incredibly Complex Textured Shapes for 3D Printing and Bump Mapping
How to Color Proof Your 3D Prints Using This Super Secret Stratasys Website
How to 3D Print in Color
ENTERING THE COMPETITION
The Challenge is open to everyone except employees and families of GrabCAD and the Sponsor. Multiple entries are welcome. Team entries are welcome.
By entering the Challenge you:
1. Accept the official GrabCAD Challenges Terms & Conditions.
2. Agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges (Jury).
3. Warrant that you are eligible to participate.
4. Warrant that the submission is your original work.
5. Warrant, to the best of your knowledge, your work is not, and has not been in production or otherwise previously published or exhibited.
6. Warrant neither the work nor its use infringes the intellectual property rights (whether a patent, utility model, functional design right, aesthetic design right, trademark, copyright or any other intellectual property right) of any other person.
7. Warrant participation shall not constitute employment, assignment or offer of employment or assignment.
8. Are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement for any costs.
9. Agree the Sponsor and GrabCAD have the right to promote all entries.
If you think an entry may infringe on existing copyrighted materials, please email email@example.com.
SUBMITTING AN ENTRY
Only entries uploaded to GrabCAD through the "Submit entry" button on this Challenge page will be considered an entry. Only public entries are eligible. We encourage teams to use GrabCAD Workbench for developing their entries. Entries are automatically given the tag "grabcad-six-million" when uploading to GrabCAD. Please do not edit or delete this tag. Only entries with valid tag will participate in the Challenge.
AWARDING THE WINNERS
The sum of the Awards is the total gross amount of the reward. The awarded participant is solely liable for the payment of all taxes, duties and other similar measures if imposed on the reward pursuant to the legislation of the country of his/her residence, domicile, citizenship, workplace, or any other criterion of similar nature. Only 1 award per person. Prizes may not be transferred or exchanged.
All winners will be contacted by the GrabCAD staff to get their contact information and any other information needed to get the prize to them. Payment of cash awards is made through PayPal. All team awards will be transferred to the member who entered the Challenge.
We will release the finalists before the announcement of the winners to give the Community an opportunity to share their favorites in the comments, discuss concerns, and allow time for any testing or analysis by the Jury. The Jury will take the feedback into consideration when picking the winners.
Winning designs will be chosen based on the Rules and Requirements.
This Challenge ends on August 16th, 2019 (23:59 EST.) Finalists will be announced on August 23rd, 2019. Winners will be announced on August 30th, 2019.
A 3D Print of your trophy design + A "Six Million" GrabCAD Tee Shirt + GrabCAD Water Bottle
A "Six Million" GrabCAD Tee Shirt + GrabCAD Water Bottle
A "Six Million" GrabCAD Tee Shirt
GrabCAD is a multi-national engineering and design community where skilled artisans and amateurs can work together to innovate and create.