Models View all
Arizona State University • August 2016 - present
• Designing, fabricating and validating retention tool and conditioning ring for a lapping machine to polish metallic and ceramic samples. • Modeling the complete lapping machine using PTC Creo Elements/Direct Modeling to provide conceptual solutions for the placement of the machine tools.
Hardware Engineering Intern
FireEye, Inc. • June 2015 - August 2015
• Witnessed and assisted in the various tests of Design Verification Testing (DVT) and Highly Accelerated Life Test (HALT). • Gained experience in hardware validation, be able to work with outside vendors and labs, and understand some of the industry specs and tools used for design validation. • Understood the process of a new product introduction (NPI) from Concept Commit to First Customer Ship (FCS) while participating in cross-functional program meetings. • Learned to use Agile so that they may help with BOM revisions, Engineering Change Orders (ECO), Manufacturer Change Order (MCO) and deviations.
Mechanical Design Engineer
Harshit Enterprises • June 2013 - June 2014
• Conceptualized and designed furniture hardware product like Zinc-Aluminum Alloy cabinet pulls and curtain brackets, Brass pulls and stainless steel supports. • Created CAD Models using Solidworks and detailed 2D Drawing sheets using GD&T standards for manufacturing the products. • Applied DFMA techniques for reducing the total cost for manufacturing. • Assisted the machine shop technicians in manufacturing and machining processes to obtain product as per specifications. • Hand-assembled the finished parts and package the final products making them ready for sale. • Assisted in the administration of the office and sales of the final products to the customers.
Seller Support Associate
Amazon.Com, Inc. • November 2013 - April 2014
• Managed seller’s accounts on Amazon.com using the internal tools of the company for individual and fulfillment by amazon selling platform. • Performed troubleshooting of listing, pricing, storefront errors by collaborating with cross-functional teams and subsequently carrying out the necessary actions to rectify the issues. • Provided optimal resolution for their encountered problems and educated the sellers about the company policies via email and phone communication.
Mechanical Engineering Intern
Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation • February 2013 - April 2014
• Redesigned the floor structure of a passenger bus body for weight reduction by optimizing the C-Channels cross-bearer's cross-sectional area for material reduction. • Performed finite element analysis and CAE simulations to determine the maximum stresses and deformation to qualify the optimized design. • Created CAD Models of the optimized parts and the assembly of the complete floor structure using DFMA techniques, 2D detailed drawings and Bill of materials. • Performed engineering calculations, case studies between the existing and optimized design, weight reduction and cost calculations.
Show all (5)
Arizona State University
Masters of Science, Mechanical Engineering • January 2014 - January 2016
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Bachelor of Technology, Mechanical Engineering • January 2009 - January 2013