My 2015 Autodesk Inventor wish list:
1. Custom properties in drawing: Not required to press "modify" after every entry.
2. Lock views in drawing so that views can't automatically re-position themselves.
3. Ability to dimension between views (when locked.)
4. Ability to trim centrelines around text.
5. Line views up via their main centreline after alignment break.
6. Draw right angled triangle from corner point in sketch. (For welds etc.)
7. Fill hatch multiple sketch solids - not having to re-click every time.
8. Infinite "undo" with central dropdown menu to show what command is being undone (like AutoCAD does.)
9. In "drawing resources" stop sketched symbols folder from expanding every time a user defined sketch symbol is added.
10. "Show Thread Feature" on by default.
11. "Orphaned annotations" on by default.
12. Make text print without requiring to engrave.
13. Automatically assign layers to parts.
14. Force text below dimension line, ie \X in AutoCAD.
15. Option to add equal equal (= =) signs on dimensions.
16. Once dimensions have been aligned they should remain aligned to their mating dimensions.
17. Unsuppress all in browser and turn on visibility for whole model.
18. "Place and ground first component at origin" does not turn itself off randomly.
19. CoG to be shown in the correct position in drawings for different Levels Of Details, not just the Master LOD. The model is correct after updating but IDW's are not - I honestly can't believe Autodesk consider this to be acceptable, it is dangerous in my opinion.
20. Ability to pattern about midplane in Assemblies, not just Parts.
Honors and awards: