• Secured 7th Rank in B.E Mechanical Engineering domain from Bangalore University
• B.E. (Mechanical) with 5+ years of industrial experience in New Product Design & Development, Overseas client interactions, Project planning & Project Co-Ordination.
• Proficiency in Conceptual 3D design with Top down approach, hand calculation, Force resolving for mechanism design and weldment structures, Material selection, Manufacturing Processes, Preparation of mechanical excel calculation sheets.
• Well versed in 2D/3D CAD packages viz. PRO-E, Creo Parametric, Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD.
• Well versed in FEA analysis software viz. Creo Simulate.
• Strong core mechanical design knowledge, problem solving skills coupled with confident decision making for enabling effective solutions leading to high customer satisfaction
• Currently working on conceptual design and new product development of cost reduction Gravimetric coal feeder
• Hands-on experience in design of material handling equipment (as per German standards), various types of trailers (Heavy duty trucks), Chassis design and vehicle integration
• Shop floor exposure with training in Fabrication, Assembly, Fittings & Welding activities
• Experience in Prototyping engineering, Reverse engineering, DFA and DFM
• Actively involved in ISO related activities, Lean manufacturing.
• Young, dynamic and eager to take any challenging tasks
• Mechanical Strengths: Trailer & truck design, Off road vehicles, Material handling equipment, Strength of materials, Mechanics, Machine design, Basic hydraulics, manufacturing process. Structures & weldments, Material selection & standards, Heavy machinery design, Stress structures, Structural design.
• Research Strengths: NPD, Creative thinking, Design innovations. Concept modeling.
• Tools: Creo Parametric, Skeleton modeling, Creo mechanism, Creo Simulate, Pro-E, Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD, SAP, Arena simulation and MS office.
Honors and awards:
Bangalore University 7TH rank in Mechanical Engineering.