Could someone tell me the name of this type of mechanism?

I'm looking for a mechanism that works as some kind of rotatory chain. When it rotates each link should keep its horizontal angle.

I guess the image attached would be more explanatory as my mechanical vocabulary is quite narrow.

Please feel free to leave any reply that could point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Accepted answer

Hoi Daniel,

it looks like a kind of continuous vertical conveyer.

Look page 10 fork type conveyer.

Hope this will help you,


0 Other answers