e27 bulb strain relief cable grip

Hi, i do not know the proper name for this parts in english, for the E27 lightbulb socket.
has someone modelled the cap already in grabcad?
i want to make my own cap with the standard thread and then shape the exterior, adter 3d print for use.

Comments 0

2 Answers

I think the name for this item is a "cable gland" - try searching for that?

Comments 0

The name is cord grip, and you can find it on classic lamp parts.

Comments 0