How is this detail called in english (picture included)?

Hi, I need help identifying the name of this detail.

I need to know how these things are called in english. Thanks in advance.

Comments 1

2 Answers

It's sometimes called a "Snap Ring" or "Circlip" also. Although Snap Rings typically don't have the grip tabs for the pliers.

Comments 0