Ask and answer engineering questions

Learn from millions of experts


How to fill in a cavity, kind of a reverse-shell

By joe blumka on 17 Jan 15:03 1 answer 0 comments

I have an imported model that is a plastic part that is one piece. It is shelled, but I need to fill it all back in. I've tried using a sketch and extruding up to a face, but it can't quite do it. I tried using the shell feature to add thickness, but that also doesn't work.

Added images


1 answer

  • vinoth
    vinoth almost 4 years ago

    Could you please send me the model. i can do it and send it back to you.
    Do you want to fill all the holes? can you tell me clearly?

Add your answer to: "How to fill in a cavity, kind of a reverse-shell"

Save Cancel