HOW TO FIND COORDINATES FOR THIS OPEN BLADE MODEL
I HAVE A BLADE MODEL WHOSE EDGES ARE OPEN AND I WANT TO CLOSE IT AND ALSO I WANT TO KNOW THE AIRFOILS COORDINATES OF THE BLADE .IF ANYONE KNOW PLEASE MAIL ME TO PRAVEENKANNANPK@GMAIL.COM THANK YOU
If you are considering modeling with an imported form, you can design your own blade:
1. sketch a 3D segment coinciding with the longitudinal center of the blade
2. separate this segment with 15 points and dimension them.
3. Using each point of the segment coincident create plans with the longitudinal segment.
4. on each plan sketch a profile, taking care to maintain the same number of points for each profile. Align these points at best based on the smoothing you have to perform. Use a section by selecting the sketch plane to see the profile of your knife and imported sketch at best.
5. Each plan was next, and each profile drawn on these plans it is easy to position each profile on the reference segment.
6. To manufacture a blade, it will certainly materialize this longitudinal axis
level with the ground and whose planes are normal to the segment, parallel and perpendicular to the ground.
7. for positioning these profiles on the axis, it will be necessary to materialize their centers coincide with the axis and have an angle of the profile with respect to x or y of the sketch plane.
You will get everything you need and then add as many longitudinal stringers that you want with all these profiles to materialize and the final shape