i have created a sheet metal model with few holes and i want to represent it in drafting with "hole table" .
Place a coordinate system at your "origin" and then choose from ADVANCED->HOLE TABLE->SETUP->.... then CREATE-> and follow PRO/E instructions
open a prt and
1) U have to take datum coordinate sys at which u want to create a
reference point or place from where all dimensions are to be measured
2)then re-orient that csys such that y remain vertical and x being horizontal by orientaion dialog box , use flip to set x , y coordinate
3) then u go to the drafting and place that specific view such that y =vertical and x= horizontal
4) now click on hole table and add or remove the parameters that u need or not
5)now click create table .
6) now click on coordinate sys
7) and just click out side area of the placed view
Watch this video it is useful to you.