How to make the the lofted extrude, as shown in figure?

In the attached figure of a tap, can anyone help on how to make the lofted extrude on the base shaft, as marked by arrow. I tried to use "Swipe Extrude" and succeeded to an extent. Any other way please??

Comments 0

2 Answers

Loft, sweep, or revolve are are tools that should make the indicated feature. If you could upload what you've made, it may be easier to suggest how to make it better.
Are you trying to duplicate what is shown in the image, or is the image what you have made?
If you've made the part in the image and want a different shape, what do you want it to look like?

Comments 1

you can create that by using loft feature . by using center line parameter option you can make it as you need

Comments 1