How to print flexible parts with multiple materials on Connex 3D printers?
This tutorial describes printing flexible parts on Connex™ 3D Printers using two
flexible materials—one for the part’s core and one for its coating.
The core material affects the part’s rigidity (shore value) and its memory speed. The
coating material affects the elongation-at-break and color.
Increasing elongation-at-break, for a given shore value, increases tear resistance.
Practical applications include:
• Realistic simulation of rubber elastomers
• Impact resistance testing
• Semi-rigid, soft-touch parts
• Complex assemblies of flexible parts
• Parts with varying degrees of flexibility
Answered with a tutorial: https://grabcad.com/tutorials/how-to-print-flexible-parts-with-multiple-materials-on-connex-3d-printers