I need to fill inside of this sketch
I have created a 3d sketch around (360) the bowl and now I need to fill that sketch with a surface or need to add a texture outside of the bowl. I tried and searched for that. I couldn't find a solution. Can someone help me with this please?
It is hard to say with just a screenshot, but here is what I would do.
Use the Curve - Split option to divide the bowl into two different regions.
You can then convert the desired face(s) into a surface.
Another option would be to use a command like Surface - Fill to actually create a surface that follows the 3D sketch you made, but I doubt it would match the bowl exactly.
There might be a better way to do this, but this is what I thought of first:
1. This is an image of the final product
2. Split of cut your model into a 1/8th segment.
3a. Redraw your profile as a 2D sketch with a 2 point spline on the front or right plane
3b. Insert - Curve - Split. This divides the surface into multiple faces
4. Surface - Knit, or Surface - Offset (set to 0)
5. Surface Thicken, or Thickened Cut depending on the desired result
7. Circular pattern
8. Insert Feature Join. The pattern should have joined, but I may have forgotten to enable the toggle for doing so.