Jig for bending 8mm thick Galv steel

Need to make a jig to bend a (38mm wide) x (8mm thick) Galv steel into U shape. Like the blacksmiths do. Please give ideas for designing a cost effective jig.

Comments 0

1 Answer

Did you google research for jig ?

Example : ''jig to bend drawing'' , ''jig to bend dimension'' , ''blacksmiths jig'' , ''blacksmiths jig drawing'' and other things..

What you are looking for does not matter, what you find is important. :-)
Use google image tab.



Comments 0