Ask and answer engineering questions

Learn from millions of experts

Missing feed

.max and .3ds file convert step or iges (for solidworks 2011)

By Burc on 01 Jan 17:37 2 answers 1330 views 0 comments

I have two data .max and .3ds file. I want to open in Solidworks 2011. How can convert iges or step?
If you send me a message I can send you datas

2 answers

  • olle olofsson
    olle olofsson over 2 years ago

    i dont know about 3ds or max but in Inventor ans Solidworks you can simply Click save as and then name it "filename.step" or "filename.stp", that will convert it to step, otherwise there should be a button which says export, click that and it you will probably be able to figure out how to convert them.

Add your answer to: ".max and .3ds file convert step or iges (for solidworks 2011)"

Save Cancel