Name of the bins that suspend off high rise buildings during construction

Does anyone know the name of the bin or the companies that supply the skip bins that seem to suspend off of high rise buildings? I have attached a photo that i managed to find on the internet but it doesn't give away the company name. As an added thing i would appreciate if anyone knows how they work.

Comments 0

1 Answer

Its all good i found the answer. They are called superdecks.

Comments 0