Pulley design in SolidWorks.
I Wont to design a pulley system with 3 pulleys. I know the dimensions of each pulley and speed of the drive pulley. Using solidwork motion study or any other method how could I decide the upper of my third pulley. Speed of motor A=1400rpm B=?
Ok. Got Your comment H.U.Manupriya
I did this way:
0) Make assem
1) Go to Motion Analysis (it is SW Premium Add-in)
2) Add motor. I have pulley A running 200 RPM with motor (photo 1)
3) Calculate and play motion analysis
4) Click Results and Plots and select like I (photo 2)
5) Click ok and You get result plot (photo 3)
As You see in result, angular velocity, for pulley C is 480 deg/sec => 480/6 = 80 RPM
Comments are Wellcome, since this was my first Motion Analysis.
PS. In my SW, if I want to fix the motor speed. I must delete motor and place it again. When just editing motor speed result plot goes "crazy".