Request: G9 light bulb holder

I am lookig for this, do not know the exact name in english. Tried to look for it on traceparts but no luck, maybe a native speaker can help me

Comments 0

1 Answer

There might be other brands, but I think your g9 light bulb holder is a pretty good description. "G9 Bracket" is another name I see being used.

Comments 0