Ask and answer engineering questions

Learn from millions of experts

Missing feed

unfold curved surfaces

By Johan Fagerberg on 19 May 20:00 3 answers 0 comments

hi does anyone know which programs do i need to unfold curved surfaces

3 answers

  • ec1000
    ec1000 over 4 years ago

    catia can do that. there is a unfold command in catia - generetive shape design module.

  • John van GEEL
    John van GEEL almost 3 years ago

    Hi Johan,

    I want to unfold double curved surfaces too.

    Did you find a solution for it?

  • Johan Fagerberg
    Johan Fagerberg almost 3 years ago

    ok thanks and the solidworks 2015 can also unfold curved face i heard

Add your answer to: "unfold curved surfaces "

Save Cancel