What is a common name for this part?

We have a need for a part like this for a gadget we are building. I think we can buy something like this off the shelf. No special requirements...just a clamp to hold some wiring in place. But it has to be like this...made of metal with 2 holes to screw it down..the dimensions are not critical. For the life of me, I cannot figure out what such parts are called...but I have seen these holding down plumbing. If I want to but such parts online, what should I search for. Thanks. Soundar

Comments 0

6 Answers

I would start with "wire hold down clamp" or "wire hold down clip."

Here's one site I found.

Comments 1

That is called a many of things. Aled J Taylor has the most common name for it. Go to the McMaster Carr site below to see what they call it.


Comments 0