Where can I find an escalator for Autodesk Inventor, NX or PRO-E ?

Hi, I need an escalator to use in a project. I really don´t need the escalator to be very detailed, I need it just as a reference to other parts in an assembly. I find one in the library but is a .dwg and I can´t use it for my purpuse. Its possible to change the 3d .dwg to a solid .prt in inventor ?

I also have available NX and PRO-E but I can't find anything for those too.

Comments 0

2 Answers

Perhaps try posting in the requests section and some one can design one for you.

Have you tried the manufactures website?

Comments 1

Yes just open up the .DWG and save as .IPT

Comments 2