2nd tutorial on how to model a wide-chord fan for a turbofan engine in CATIA
**** Steps 16 thru 35. *****
16. Make 2 more intersection points.
17. Create the shape shown, following similar procedure as the one before.
18. Make the profile shown on the zx-axis. The left-most point should be coincident with the H-axis. The right-most point should be coincident with the V-axis.
19. Make the line shown.
20. Make a Revolution Surface with both the profile and line you made earlier. The command for it is underneath the Extrude command.
21. Create a multisection surface. Make sure the closing points are correct.
22. Create another circle on the yz-plane.
23. Extrude the circle.
24. Split the fan blade and extruded circle. Click Other Side if the wrong part is cut out.
25. Fill in the tip of the blade.
26. Make the following spiral on the yz-plane.
27. Enter sketcher on the yz-plane and project the spiral, then offset it and close the ends.
28. Project the spiral sketch onto the spinner cone.
29. Extrude the projection.
30. Split the extrusion and spinner.
31. Fill in the empty space using the spinner as the Support.
32. Join the fan blade and its filled-in tip.
33. Create the rest of the blades by using Circular Pattern.
34. You are done! Go ahead and render it and admire your work.
35. If you have any questions, feel free to ask either on here or as a private message.