Creating a model of CYBERTRUCK on Fusion 360
This is probably my first tutorial video in which a step by step tutorial is provided. Cybertruck is one of the greatest marvel in automobile world because of its unique aerodynamic properties.
The commands used are:
1 . Insert Canvas for getting an outline of tesla.
2. Tracing through line command
3. Fillet, chamfer and arc.
4. Shapes such as circle and hexagon for wheels.
5. Trim and Mirror.
6. Extrude or Pad (Q)
7. Construct Plane: Offset to selected plane, inclined at an axis.
10. Move and copy
And many more...
The rendering is also done at the end of this tutorial.
The CAD file has already been uploaded in Models section.
Please like this tutorial if it proved to be helpful.
Happy Designing !!
Step 1: Introduction to Fusion workspace and Modelling
Please follow this link for step by step guide.
Step 2: RENDERING
Please follow this link for rendering views and modelling animation
Step 3: IMAGES
Attaching few rendered images.
- Like this tutorial if it helped at least a bit.
- Follow this Profile and my designing page as well