How to model Adjustable 4 corner framing clamp in SolidWorks 2012 and show design intent ?
Tutorial is continued . . .
11. Position the hole at bottom surface as shown below
12. Use LINEAR SKETCH PATTERN command. Set the parameters as given below & click ok
13. Draw the given sketch on FRONT PLANE
14. Extrude it to 19mm
15. Again open SW in part mode and make a circle of 6mm on right plane
16. Insert>>Annotation>>Cosmetic Thread...
17. Set all the options as given and select the both edges
18. Chamfer at both edges
19. Open SW in Assembly mode & Insert the component
20. Make the concentric mate as shown below according to your ease