* Worked from blueprints and verbal instruction. * Setup vacuum fixtures and vises per job requirement. * Set tooling length offsets and performed dry runs to prevent crashes. * Adjust programs’ depth of cut, feeds and speeds when required. * Adjust machines as required for cutter compensation and tool wear. * Performed first article inspection of unproven and proven NC programs. * Close tolerance machining within .001 on a variety of parts.
* CNC vertical mill machining & programming of prototype parts for the aerospace, medical and, information industries. * Conventional machining, Lathe & mill. * mastercam programming v9
* CNC vertical mill machining & mastercam programming version 9.
* Machining and fabrication of wind tunnel models, (Aircraft) * Vertical cnc mill and conventional machining. * Some programming on parts and tooling utilizing mastercam versions x-x4 * Machining of complex contoured parts. * Extensive program editing to ensure accurate part development.
*Produced forging die cavities by programming, setting up, and operating haas cnc vertical mills maintaining quality and safety standards. * mastercam programming version 9
*maintain and repair carpet mill equipment using conventional machining equipment.
*set-up and machine parts for turbine units using Haas vertical mills with 4th & 5th axis rotary.
*set-up and load parts for the high velocity oxy-fuel spray process, cnc controlled.
* Machining and fabrication of various engineering projects developed by students and staff. * Conventional machining