Senior Software Engineer
Location: Cambridge, UK
Stratasys (www.stratasys.com) is the world’s leading 3D printing company, developing the hardware, software and materials that are revolutionizing the way things are designed, prototyped and manufactured. Come and be part of Stratasys, a pioneer in 3D printing.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be working on cutting-edge software for 3D printing products, including GrabCAD Print and cloud hosted Community and Workbench products.
Who are we looking for: Someone who is passionate about solving visualization complexities of 3D models using industry-leading technologies like WebGL, OpenGL, React, TypeScript We are seeking a smart, well-rounded and enthusiastic developers to help design, build and deliver our innovative software solutions.
Why Join Us? We’ve been at the forefront of 3D printing innovation for more than 25 years. We’re trusted worldwide by leading manufacturers and groundbreaking designers, makers, thinkers and doers. Stratasys is seeking passionate engineers who will play a meaningful role in our next generation of growth. If you want to work somewhere filled with smart, creative and humble people who are passionate about building things, solving problems and collaborating, apply today!
If you’re passionate and love to build phenomenal products please continue to read more…
We see your role as:
- Developing code to enable engineers to print in 3D, intelligently
You will need to be:
- Customer-focused, delivery-focused, flexible, self-starting
You should have:
- 8 years’ experience programming in commercial, open-source or academic software
- Experience in CAD programming, geometric modelling, graphics programming, games programming, computational geometry, simulation or similar
- BS or BA in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Math, or equivalent in engineering, mathematics or computer science
- Ability to work in a scrum environment
- Demonstrated proficiency building software using one or more of listed or comparable technologies: React, TypeScript, OpenGL, WebGL, C#, and Microsoft development tools
- Ability to write testable, resilient, documented code with effective unit and integration tests
We’d love it if you also have:
- Experience with modern software development methodologies and tools
Why you'll love it here...
- Get to know the latest and future 3D printing solutions
- Participate in work-related conferences and trade shows
- Change the world by enabling innovative applications for 3D printing
- Continuous Integration - TeamCity, Chef, Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins
- Scrum - JIRA, Google Docs, Metabase, integrated QA
Friendly and inspiring environment
- Relaxed informal open plan office, in Cambridge city centre
- Fun quarterly team events plus BBQs and social get togethers. Friday pub lunch!
- Free tea, coffee and fruit plus Beer Fridays
- Competitive salary, bonus scheme
- Excellent career development and training opportunities
- Flexible working week
- Death in Service Cover
- Critical Illness Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 3D printers for development and personal usage
International working experience
- Work with teams in Estonia, UK, USA and Israel. A collaborative approach is encouraged.
- Highly skilled developers
- Learn, contribute and grow
- Be part of the global manufacturing revolution.
“We shape lives by revolutionizing the way things are made”