This is only for getting backup of your model if something goes wrong. If you save any unwanted thing in your model or deleted any feature and saved it; You can not use undo command. In this case you can open the previously saved *.prt file and save it again.
To delete these files; use this method.
1) Set working directory every time.
2) Use UTILITY ==> OPEN SYSTEM WINDOW. (Command prompt will open)
3) Type PURGE and press enter. Your Most recent part file will be saved. Rest of all will be deleted permanently in that Directory.
thank you..........It works properly.
i have done this , yet creo parametric creates multiple files, what to do
just want to .. know ..
so that .. i could some problems on my own ..
can u tell ..
1) Open your system property.
2) In Advance Tab; click on 'ENVIORNMENT VARIABLES'.
3) In System Variables, Click on 'PATH' & then 'EDIT'.
4) In the 'VARIABLE VALUE' there will be something like "%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\system32\Wbem;C:\PROGRA~1\PTC\MKSTOO~1\bin;C:\PROGRA~1\PTC\MKSTOO~1\bin\X11;C:\PROGRA~1\PTC\MKSTOO~1\mksnt;C:\Program Files\MKVtoolnixv"
5) At end of it type the path of your installation path of PTC saperated by ;
In my case it is "C:\Program Files\PTC\Creo 2.0\Common Files\M010\bin"
Make sure you don't delete any of the containt in Path.z
the command promt says ,
purge is not recognized as an internal or external command
thank u so much ..
but can u tell me what this actually means
Doesn't matter. Your problem solved, that's the thing
Find bellow Picture for better clarification.
Thanks buddy. But why in creo it hard to find good tutorials for beginners, if you have one kindly message me.
Thank you very much !!! ... the solution has been of great ...very great help.
I will try to do a similar instruction in Spanish (of course in your name) for help others.
Thank you again.