What Component is this?

Please find the attached image to see what i'm asking about.

Comments 0

2 Answers

Its a 3 way valve drawing, it has one inlet and 2 outlets i guess so..!!

Comments 1

its like a hydraulic manifold, for 1 cartridge valve.
2 ports for connectors and 1 port in the mounting flange.
more or less

Comments 0