How to Make Sphere in SOLIDWORKS
This tutorial is about how to make a sphere, and while most people know how to make a sphere in SOLIDWORKS, some people might not.
Step 1: The Sketch
- First, open a sketch on the top plane.
- Next, sketch half a circle, centered at the origin.
- Lastly, complete the sketch by drawing a line between the two ends of the half circle.
Step 2: Revolving The Sketch
- Open the "Revolved Boss/Base" feature in the "Features" tab.
- Select the arc, if not already selected, for the "Selected Contours."
- Select the line as the "Axis of Revolution."
- Click the check mark, and save the sketch.
- And there you have it, how to make a sphere in SOLIDWORKS.