How do I curve a solid

How do I the bottom solid to be like the one on the side or how can you get the holes in the curved solid

Comments 0

3 Answers

In SolidWorks, use the FLEX feature.
Use the model you already made, cut off the curve and bend it to your needs.
Then add the flat part again. Combine those two parts to one part. Done.

Hope this helps.

Comments 0

i dont have solid works im using autocad

Comments 0

Well, then you would have to model the positiv form of what you want to remove.
Then make a pattern of your positiv and remove (subtract) from your model the positiv forms. --> Boolean operation.

Comments 0