How do i use motion simulation in NX 7.5?
before switching motion simulation, complete your assembly model.
switch to motion simulation environment.
1. create link to all your mechanism part.
2. create joint to all your link. ex.- revolute joint, cylindrical joint etc.
3. define fix part, using link by checking fix part on.
4.define driver in any one joint.
5. click on solve to finalize simulation, this may show error if you going wrong way.
6. run the simulation using 'animation' command.
I am also researching new thing i motion simulation environment by my own, In this field of nx have a broad engineering calculations like, friction, velocity, gravity etc.