Large Gears

Does anyone here know where to buy a large ring gear that is 30 inches in diameter, sort of like a flywheel on a car? I need to make a large pipe rotator and need a way to turn the chuck. I see these all the time in China, but you would think you should be able to find something here in the states. I will attach a picture. For some reason they call these gears....slew bearings.

Comments 0

1 Answer