plastic mold

what is the name of the things (in the photos)?
its name on the part and its name in the mold

Comments 0

2 Answers

on the mold its called ejector pins and/or ejector sleeves.

on the part its called witness lines, marks

download gif image and view animation in your browser

Answered with a tutorial:

Comments 2