SOLIDWORKS 2016 Installaton
*Turn on your Flight Mode so that software dont check the updates from internet. DVD1 is for simple SW Modelling Setup & DVD2 is for SW Tools Setup.
1. Run "Setup.exe" file in DVD1
2. Then Input serial numbers of the following modules
3. If you get warning "Your serial number does not entitle you to SOLIDWORKS.."let it ignore and click "NEXT".
4. It warns again for internet connection, click on "RETRY" once, then again it warns. So "Cancel" it and your setup moves forward.
5. Select SW modules and supported languages that you want to install.
6. Now start the setup for installation.
7. At 49% setup when it asks for DVD2 mount then give it a path of DVD2 and continue setup.
8. After finish of setup, run "SW2010-2015.Activator.GUI.SSQ.exe" which is inside the "SolidSquad" folder and then select SW products that you want to activate and click "Activate!".
9. Wait for Activator message "All done! Enjoy" and click OK to close Activator.