“Maquinado CUPA “ (2018 -Actual ) • June 2018 - present
• Implementation of new manufacturing processes. Using digital manufacturing. • Start new CNC machinery • Programing CNC using Cam Software (Delcam) • Teach CNC to new staff (Maztrol, Fanuc control) • Design of mechanical parts. • Quotes with clients • Fixture design for new production
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
CUMMINS Grupo Industrial S. de R. L. de C.V. • April 2015 - June 2018
• Integrate new products to the line. • VPI projects • Develop new production methods for new products • Work to improve the availability and capacity of equipment using continuous improvement tools and improving the skills of several functionally. • Provide training and counseling less experienced manufacturing engineers. • Determine manufacturing processes necessary to achieve the objectives of manufacturing according to production specification. • Implementation of Technical documentation (SMED, FMEA, Flowcharts, Machining Efficiency, Layout, VSM)
“Auma San Luis Potosí” • November 2014 - April 2015
• Develop new products including changes to technical documentation, drawings, bills of materials, etc, • 3D simulation for improving machining path. • Technical documentation (SMED, FMEA, Flowcharts, Machining Efficiency, Layout, VSM) • GD&T Interpretation of 2D drawings • Programming CNC (SIEMENS 840D, FANUC 0-i). • Read Reports CMM and adjust the process.
“Maquinados y servicios JM “ • June 2005 - November 2014
• Design and manufacture prototype machines for improvement. • Design of molds for polyurethane and rubber • Programing CNC using CAM (DELCAM). • Specialized manufacturing gears (Spur, Helical, Worm gear set, and Conical). • Personal Management. • Create CAD models and drawings using CAD systems (SolidWorks, AutoCAD).
Show all (4)
Universidad Autónoma de San Luis Potosí.
Master Degree, Master in Mechanical Engineering –Mechatronics- • January 2011 - January 2014
• Platform graphical simulation of bipedal walking robots development. For the development of the platform it was used MATLAB-SIMULINK using the block SIMECHANICS. Robots of 21, 9 and 6 DOF was simulated. Also a biped robot of 6 DOF was built and tested using an interface MATLAB-SIMULINK and ARDUINO for communication
• Instituto Tecnológico de San Luis Potosí
Engineering, Electronic Engineering -Digital Systems • January 2003 - January 2009
Thesis=> Design and production of rubber press