No models to show.
Car’s BIW (Body In White) conceptual designer
Renault Technologie Roumanie • October 2011 - January 2021
- Conceptual designing, researching and developing of BIW (Body in White). - Learning of BIW conceptual designing technical policy, rules and standards of RENAULT-NISSAN. - Learning of BIW modeling, design checking and analyzing tools and methods of CATIA V5.
Design engineer, stress analyst, CATA V5 software trainer
Mika Progresstech • April 2010 - October 2011
- Designing parts and assemblies for the SSJ-100 aircraft airframe construction. - Preparing technical documentation and 3D electronic model according to GOST and OST. - Static analysis and fatigue analysis for the SSJ-100 aircraft airframe construction elements. - CATIA V5 software trainer for company new members, also preparing designing and modeling new methods in CATIA V5 CAD/CAM/CAE environment, especially for aircraft’s design and stress engineers.
Cambric Services • July 2008 - April 2010
- Designing welded body frames, chassis, transmission and peripheral equipment (loaders, blades) for Caterpillar road and building vehicles. - Designing constructions elements of engines (Perkins). - Designing equipment for oil production (Solar Turbines). - Preparing technical documentation and electronic models according to ANSI, ASME and ISO. - Checking technical documentation (electronic models and drafts). - Designing tools and fixtures for technological process of welding production (Caterpillar). - Converting 2D drafts to 3D electronic models.
DG Arms Co • July 2008 - April 2010
- Designing equipments for weapons. - Designing bullet and die tooling for bullet production. - Designing machines for production process. - Preparing CNC programs for NC machines.
Van-Mar • July 2008 - April 2010
- Managing of welded and mechanical joined frames, frameworks and other mechanical structures designing processes. - Designing quality management. - Managing of releasing of technical documentation. - Managing of designing production line machines. - Managing of making CNC programs for NC machines.
Edjmiacin Machine Device Plant • July 2008 - April 2010
- Designing interface systems for aircrafts and helicopters. - Programming CNC machines. - Preparing products technical documentation and technological routs in GOST. - The initiator of the introduction of digital designing methods by advanced CAD/CAM/CAM software (CATIA, Unigraphics).
Show all (6)
State Engineering University of Armenia (Polytechnic)
Bachelor of Engineering, Robotics & Industrial Automation • January 1996 - January 2001
Study of principles of design robots and automation devices.