Tutorial: How to create wave spring in Creo Parametric
1. Create the sketch
2. Select Front plane
1. Create the Center line. This is will be the axis of the helix.
2. Snap the line to vertical reference.
1. Create the line.
2. Edit the hight of the line to 200 mm. This will be the height of the helix. 100 mm - the radius of the helix.
3. Finish the sketch.
1. Activate Helical Sweep tool
1. Select the sketch as a profile.
2. Start to edit the crossection.
1. Create the rectangle.
2. Snap to the reference of the profile.
3. Create the dimension = 0. Not needed to snap to horizontal reference.
1.Open Tools -> Switch Symbols
2. Remember the name of the dimension - sd7
1. Open relations window.
2. Past this text
/* The height of the wave
/* The mumber of the waves
col = 4.5
sd7= amp * sin( trajpar *360/k * col)
3. Close the window and finish the Sketch and Helical Sweep