1. Place the back plate part in to an assemble
2. Click on 'Design' tab in your ribbon
3. Click on 'Disc Cam'
4. Select 'Disc Cam' from drop down menu
1. Click on 'Cylindrical Face' in the pop up box then click on the cylinder extrusion you created on your part file
2. Click on 'Start Plane' then click on the face of your part file
3. Click OK another pop up box will appear click 'OK' for that also this will insert the cam for you
NOTE: There is many more options within this pop up box to change the size and so on
1. Click on 'Constrain' icon on the ribbon tab
2. Click on 'Angle Constraint'
3. Click on 'Directed Angle'
4. Click on 'Center Plane' through your cam
5. Click on the side face to constrain your cam
6. Add degree your wish
NOTE: you can play around a lot more with the degrees to suit your needs
1. Click on 'Constrain' tap in your ribbon
2. Click on 'Transitional' tap in your constraint pop up box
3. Click on 'Moving Face'
4. Click on 'Transitional Face'
5. Click 'Apply'
1. Right click on 'Angle Constraint'
2. Select 'Drive Constraint'
1. Click on the 'Play Button'
2. Make sure 'Drive Adapitivity' is selected
NOTE: You can also play around with your 'Increment', 'Repetitions' and 'Avi Rate' The 'RED BULLS EYE' will record the cam that can be exported as an Avi or took into Inventor studio for animations