Hi, I need to create a L Angle Plate which has to be welded to the two clamps as shown in the image. I would like to know how the L Angle Plate can be trimmed to the two clamp surfaces, based on assembly location of the two clamps.
Hi, Thanks for your reply. I found out the way.
1) Created Plane by using option "Tangent to the surface and parallel to the plane"
2) Created "Point" by selecting plane and perpendicual - axis
3) Used 3d Sketch to draw line between two component
4) Created Frame using Frame Generator
5) Extended the Frame Created and Trimmed to the surface by using option available in the Frame
6) And finally used normal sketch & extrude option in assembly to remove protruding elements. and made my day go......
if u feel some other option to do this.....do ping me.........