How to make a parametric model of the spring in the T-FLEX Parametric CAD 2D/3D?
1) open sketchbook program - creating two points away from each other, eg 100mm
2) Create some variables spring wire diameter, the diameter of the spring
3) the points designed 2D- create two points 3D
4) open the option spring
-fixing the beginning of the spring at one point
the end of the second point
and complete their data variables
the rest of the data according to the needs
5) Create with its model "fragment adaptive"
6) Save your file
7) to be inserted into the main file, use the "insert fragment 3D"
8) highlight important points for the insertion
possibly change the variables
9) Repeat the procedure to insert the number of times you need