MOULD FLOW TRAINING
I am illustrating the Mold flow Express which is the integrated software with Solid works.
Hope its help to figure out the working of all similar software, or if you have the name of exact software from which you wanna do the analysis than feel free to ask me for the solution.
Don't forget to include the version information while you message me.
1. open the model in which you want to do the analysis of injection filling cycle/Mold flow.
2. Than go to the TOOLS/and select the mold flow express.
3. Zoom your model to max and rotate it as per you need to specify the injection location.
4. Than click on the surface or point and click add( as a injection location).
5. My location is origin. 0,0,0
6. Select the material you wanna for the current model to manufacture with.
7. Than choose the default condition or your one, if you know about more in injection moulding.
8. Save the condition and click on RUN.
9. Result summary will tell you if any incompatibility with the injection location or the material.
Fill-able or not
10. If every thing goes ok than your product is ready to manufacture with the settings like the material and injection location, temp etc.