Small short IPN vid
RC Car Nitro Engine
1. Click on your Inventor Icon
2. Click on New
3. Click on Presentation
1. Click on Create View
2. Open the folder Icon
3. Find your Assemble file
Here you can pick from manual or Auto..
NOTE: If it is a large assemble file it would be better to have it in manual as Inventor can get very messy with large assy files if done in Auto
1. Click Tweek Components
2. Select your IPT or Sub assy from your browser window
3. Click on the surface of the part you want to move
1. Click on the component button
2. Select the axes you wish to move your part in the direction of
3. Put in the values for the distance you want the part to move
4. Click on the clear button to save the edit and move on to the next part within your IPN file.
This is just the same steps as above only with a diffrent part this time.
1. Click on Save Icon
2. Save it to your Project Folder
3. Click save button
1. Click the Animate button
2. Click the red bulls eye to start the record process for your IPN
3. Save your AVI to your Project folder (( You now have a short presentation file that you can use in a Power Point to show others the movments and parts of your model'
1. Click the Inventor Icon
3. Drawing (( Select what standards your work with ))
1. Click Base (( top left hand corner ))
2. Click the Icon folder
3. Find your IPN file and click open
4. This is the FUN PART you get to annotate your lay out drawing now