What should I know before learning to modeling in SolidWorks?
What should we known before learning to modeling in SolidWorks
Topics is ....
You can check the video in the link below,
There's we can find the explanation such as :
1. What Is SolidWorks? - SolidWorks Definition
2. System Requirements - Recommended PC or Laptop
3. Featured Based - Two type of Features
4. Parametric - Modeling that based on parameter
5. Fully Associative - Corellation between Part, Assembly & Drawing
6. Constraint - Relations between Geometry
7. Design Intent - Design purpose and method (Layer Cake, Potter's Wheel & Manufacturing)